Welcome to Potomac Swim School,
The Washington Area’s Premier Learn-to-Swim Program!
Our mission is to teach children to swim in a safe, caring, positive, and fun environment. With your help, we also encourage the development of your children’s self-esteem, confidence, responsibility and love of the water. We recognize that each child is an individual with different emotional and developmental needs and abilities. We cater each lesson to those needs. Our first priority is always safety, so your new beginner swimmers will learn valuable safety rules and survival skills. Beginners will also focus on water acclimation, floating and kicking skills while being introduced to freestyle and backstroke. As your swimmers progress they will refine their freestyle and backstroke while learning breaststroke and butterfly. Advanced swimmers are taught all four competitive strokes (freestyle, backstroke, butterfly and breaststroke) as they become developmentally ready. The Potomac Swim School Curriculum challenges your children to reach their fullest potential.
MONTHLY TUITION: $89.00
- Your Child Will Learn LIFE SAVING SKILLS THAT LAST A LIFETIME
- We Teach Proper Technique for Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly
- Sibling and Multi-Class Discounts
- Smallest Class Sizes in the Area with 1:4 Instructor to Student Ratio
- Water Baby and Advanced Swimmer 1:6 Instructor to Student Ratio
- Proven Development Based Curriculum
- Online Registration
Register Today For Swim Classes!
New Families Click Here for Registration Information!
Current and Alumni Families Login Here